How to permanently display the menu bar in IE 9
2. Log on as an administrator.
3. Close all instances of IE.
4. Open the registry editor and navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft
5. In the right pane, right click and select New, then Key.
6. Name the new key Internet Explorer.
7. In the Internet Explorer key, create a new subkey and name it Main
8. Now you should be in the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft
\ Internet Explorer \ Main
9. In the right pane, right click and select New and then DWORD Value
10. Name the new value AlwaysShowMenus
11. Double click the new value and in the value data field, enter 1
12. Click OK
13. Close the registry editor and open IE9
If you don't see the menu bar, press ALT to display it. Now it should be there every time you open IE.